Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday

Usually I am ok on Wednesdays.  I figure I'm halfway to the weekend, and I can relax a little, maybe enjoy myself.  So I get off work early, enjoy some quick grocery shopping, and the eventually ride home, only to endure some sort of nightmarish drama, that somebody thought it was ok to bring into my life.  And now to make up for that crapola, I am currently writing about superheroes and World War 2, because that's how I'm going to cheer myself up.  That...and maybe watch some more cartoons.  I've been trying to get more writing done especially the last couple of weeks, but I've been having a horrible time sleeping the last couple of days, so I might attempt to turn in early and let my body recuperate a little.  I hate going to bed early, because it means I get less done, but I don't know what to do.  I just can't seem to keep my eyes open for very long.  Alright, I guess I'll give this a try, and see how long I can manage to get some work done.  So far I'm trying to make it to page 3 on one story, and page 4 on the other.  I'll keep you posted, oh faithful readers.

1 comment:

  1. People are always bringing crappy drama that you never asked for. I don't get why they can't keep it to themselves but oh well. I think you should get an early night. You get less done, sure, but it's an investment. By sleeping early, you can get more done later, and at a faster rate because you have more energy. Overall sleeping early can help you get more done, not less.

    ReplyDelete