Monday, August 27, 2012

I Had A Schedule

Well...since things aren't going as quickly as I'd hope.  I now have no idea when this book will get published.  And surprisingly what should have been a low moment, ended up being a good one.  Since I don't have any time constraints, I lost some of the pressure of trying to finish things, and I'm starting to get fill in some plot details I wish missing, because I wasn't stressing out anymore.  I got about 5 pages done I might not have otherwise, and I'm optimistic that things will move forward now.  I'm still working out a few things obviously, but now I can take my time and do it right.  Hurrah.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you can take your time. It would lower a lot of the stress, and allow things to flow more freely. Which it did. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete