Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Robots!

I think I may have found a hobby worthy of my attention...robots!  I have a newfound interest in being able to build not one of those boring ones that carrys a tray of soda and crackers either.  I mean one that answer questions, opens doors, and actually open a frig and get someone a drink.  And can make facial expressions, and have a whole range of abilities.  The problem I'm having with undertaking a new hobby, is that I know zero, zilch, nadda, nothing, the big goose egg, about electronics.  I barely know how to build a salad, much less a circuit.  Today, I found some books on robotics, I'm hoping will get me started and I made a list of some I'd like to track down, so I can teach myself electronics and stuff.  I guess I was too lazy to learn this stuff growing up.  So that's going to be my after-writing project. 

As for writing, I'm making some progress, but I may have to backtrack and edit some stuff out, because I think I might be confusing myself for the mystery story.  I finally managed to get some more jokes for my humor story too, and its about to get completely off the wall soon, so that should be entertaining...I hope.  Things are looking up, and its Wednesday, so that's a plus too.  Ok kids, back to grindstone or something.

1 comment:

  1. Robots are pretty cool but I wouldn't know the first thing about building them. If I tried I'd probably end up with starting the robot revolution.

    ReplyDelete