Friday, August 10, 2012

Not Really a Writing Entry

So...this is about that lovely woman I am completely enthrolled with.  This isn't a dirty entry, or something, its just an extremely appreciative mention of someone who means the world to me.  I'm even hanging up some of my James Bond leanings, and focusing all of my attentions on her now.  Seriously, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, and I have no idea why I'm being blessed in such a way.  I've never imagined a better fit for me than this woman, I just hope I am just as much a fit for her.  She's been nothing but wonderful, and uplifting, and wonderful, and lovely, and wonderful.  She's been a great shot to my writing, and my life, and I don't think I'd be taking as many chances with my writing, and really in my life without her.  I feel happier, and healthier, and more willing to take on the world.I guess that's what I'm doing now, taking on the world, in my own little way, because of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment