Saturday, August 4, 2012

One More Maybe?

I may have stumbled onto another story.  And that would probably be the last one.  I think.  Its more or less a science fiction story, I just need to decide on an ending for it.  Overall, I've been making good progress.  I'm closing in on some of those elusive endings, and I'm hoping to be done with a couple of these stories, maybe by the end of the month.  That would put about a month ahead of where I wanted to be, and give me a chance to relax a little and figure out how I want to put everything together.  I'm still thinking about some smaller projects to put in, so the extra time will really be helpful to me I think.  I was thinking of putting in some illustrations, but I don't think I want to do that anymore, and I'll just focus on a book cover I think.  And now I'm trying to recover from my little choking fit I had a while ago.  Not the best feeling in the world, but what can you do?  I'm trying to see if I can finish a few pages tonight regardless.  Ok back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Well good luck with the work. Working on a few stories at once, even if one is just a pet project, can help stop you from getting burned out, so if you can do it I would suggest it. You just need to manage your time properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making some good strides now, and I'm hoping to be done with another story next week maybe.

      Delete