Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday

I am not sure what kind of day this is.  I woke early because I got called into work, then didn't actually do very much work.  Now I'm going to do a little writing and read a little on bionics, because I'm hoping to learn a little about artifical limbs and how they work, so I can maybe use that when I eventually construct my own robot.  I'm also thinking of looking into some post-grad robotics work, so I can maybe get paid to tinker.  Could be nice to have a real job for a change. 

And I've slowly managed to work in some very very very very small progress on this mystery story.  I think I got a total of three lines in today, and that might be stretching it.  I'm very tired today, so I've been power napping a bunch, and now I'm trying to come up with some cloak and dagger stuff too, and its not really working for me right now.  It's a little tough to think clearly, when you're mind is tired and distracted in a million different directions.  The only thing you can really do is to keep plugging away at times like this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment