Monday, August 20, 2012

On My Way

I feel like I'm really devloping some characters for a change, as opposed to just writing dialogue for robots to say to each other.  I'm really trying to give some thought behind some of these things for a change.  Its kind of fun, because I seem to be injecting myself a little more into the stories, and the people in them.  I think it helps to do that, because it makes you care about the characters, because in some way, you're looking out for yourself too.  At any rate, I think its improving my writing, and I think I can get some story from having people involvment as opposed to character involvement.  Ok.  That's it.  Back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Well yeah it's good to develop the characters properly. It can help to put yourself in them just to make it so you know what you're writing about. It makes the writing seem more genuine and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about context, but as inspiration: cowboy poetry.

    ReplyDelete