Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oooo! Methinks Something Good is Happening

I might be able to put in an extra story in the book.  I think I'm up to 6 or 7 stories now, with a few pieces here and there like poetry, and some letters, I wanted to include.  I might be able to push this up to around 100 pages.  That's a little better, since I think readers will be able to get more for their buck with that, and I can feel better about getting more done.  I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to keep writing after this.  I want to make sure I get everything I can down and not have any regrets about leaving something out.  I've been trying to see if I've got any more ideas for books, but the best I can think of is history book, and even that sounds too arduous to undertake.  I can't really think of much of anything past that. I might be ok being a one hit wonder, if it actually ends being that.   

1 comment:

  1. Well more ideas will come to you with time. It can take a while for even the most successful authors to come up with a new idea. So don't sweat it so much.

    ReplyDelete