Sunday, August 19, 2012

Saturday

Originally, I was going to try and blog everyday this week, just to see how it went.  I usually blog about every two or three days depending on whether I've got anything good to say of not.  I was going to try and write last night, but I didn't make it home from till about 4 o' clock and my body hurts and I'm having a difficult time keeping my eyes open.  I'm trying to write a mystery, but I'm completely at a loss what to do with it.  I tried to take a day off from writing this week, to give my brain some time to recuperate, and maybe think up something good, but that didn't work, and I ended up trying to write anyway.  So...I guess I'll just have to try a little harder.  Even as we speak, I'm getting an idea for something.  I really just want to tell one good mystery.  Some of these other stories, seem to be slowly coming together, and yet that's the story I'm worried about.  I figure writing a good mystery will give me some bragging rights, and in a way I'll be able to show myself I can put together a complicated story.  Its one thing to just throw a story together, but I want to be able to intrigue someone, to baffle them, to present them a puzzle, that's what the draw is for me.  To be able to sort of outthink people, and outthink myself.  So that' what I'm going to try and do with the rest of my weekend, trying to solve the puzzle of coming up with a puzzle...

1 comment:

  1. It's tough to outsmart other people, and definitely outsmart yourself. So good luck with that one. Don't try and force yourself to blog either.

    ReplyDelete