Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stuck

I had a lousy day.  Spent four or five hours trying to fix something that didn't need fixing, and was on 5 different freeways, that ended up being a complete waste of time.  And now I'm trying to figure out if I want to read about puzzles, because I'm completely bored, and have no life.  I'm just trying to figure out what sort of puzzle to use in my writing.  On top of that I think I've managed to come up with a character that suits me for my mystery.  Finally.  I thought I would be farther along on all this by now, but things have gotten freakishly slow, after my initial start.  I'm not sure what my problem is.  I've been trying to keep at it, but its gotten horribly slow the last couple of weeks.  I have a sneaky suspicion I've been distracted, but in a good way.  I suppose I can try to relax a bit, and maybe read or something.  I am just really restless as of late, and can't seem to get anything good on paper.  At some point this will all fit together the right way, I just have no idea how yet.

1 comment:

  1. Well it would help to study puzzles, if only to get a better understanding of them in preparation for your story. Don't beat yourself up too much when things aren't going as fast as you'd like. You're taking on quite an undertaking.

    ReplyDelete