Sunday, August 5, 2012

Onward

I finished my second story last night, so now I'm just down to just three stories.  One of which is science fiction, and its funny, because I'm trying my best to sound intelligent or something, and I get a good chuckle from that.  Right now I'm attempting to figure out how to weight lift, write, and make bad jokes on twitter, because I'm something of a multi-tasker who can't decide on what I should be doing.  I'd be happy if I can come up with a clever name for this other story I'm working on.  If I can just think of something catchy, my night will be made.  I'm really hoping that this is the last time, I'll have to come up with a name that's as rediculous as I need this to be. Anyhoo time for more multi-tasking.


1 comment:

  1. Titles are tough, so don't punish yourself too badly for not being able to come up with one straight away. But well done on finishing a story :) See, you can write an end. Now just write several others.

    ReplyDelete