Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday

I'm very excited by this woman.  At times, I wonder what she sees in me, then, of course, I say to myself, it is me after all...alright, just kidding.  I am seriously blessed by this woman's entrance into my life.  She deserves nothing less, than everyone who meets to love her.  My heart has been healing in ways I didn't think would happen to me, and I owe her a great deal.  She's been a great motivation for me, as I try to write, and sort out what it is I'm trying to do with my writing, and with my life.  I'm sure I'd be plugging away in my own way, like I've been doing,

I've been trying to find a story for this mystery, and I think I know why it bothers me so much, that I haven't been able to come up with something.  I think in my mind if I can write a good mystery, then maybe I can solve them too.  I feel like I may have said this already...  I've been trying to hone my own observationals skills for whatever reason, as though somebody's going to randomly consult me on a murder case or something.  At this point, I'd probably settle on smaller solving smaller mysteries like figuring out where my socks are, what did I do with the screwdriver I was using, etc, etc.  I seem to do better writing, if I find ways to connect things to my own life, so this might be a good idea, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment